McLean, VA (January 16, 2015) – QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC (QuarterLine) has been awarded a subcontract as part of Vysnova Partners Inc.’s United States Navy Northeast Physician Multiple Award Task Order (MATO) team. This indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract includes physician and allied health services, such as clinical psychologists, physician assistants, and optometrists. The contract, valued at $96,732,599, is anticipated to commence in February 2015 and will have a lifespan of three years.
- QuarterLine Achieves CMMI Level 3 for Services
- QuarterLine Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- QuarterLine’s President & CEO, Pamela Graff Featured on Executive Leaders Radio
- QuarterLine Awarded Schedule 621I Contract for Professional & Allied Health Staffing
- QuarterLine and ViiMed Launch “QMed,” a Full-Service Virtual Health Care and Home Monitoring Solution